Here are a few suggestions to help you look your best on your wedding day.
DO & DON’Ts:
1. DO go for a manicure and pedicure a day or so before your big day.
2. DON’T have a facial or eyebrow wax on the day of your wedding.
3. DON’T try a new fancy hairstyle on your wedding day. You may be disappointed.
4. DON’T over do your headpiece unless you’re trying to bring more attention to your face.
5. DO consider hiring a hairstylist who specializes in wedding styles.
6. DON’T use sunscreen with makeup on your wedding day because it will cause a
grayish cast on your photos.
7. DO have a trial makeup run for entire bridal party.
8. DO avoid alcohol and partying the evening before the wedding; this can have an
adverse effect on some airbrush and body makeup products.
9. DO indulge in all the sleep you can the night before so you can enjoy your day.
10. DO attend a wedding makeup class if your can not afford a makeup artist. This
would be a wonderful treat for your wedding party.